To our wonderful customers,
We are so pleased to welcome you back to Rincón from 17th May.
The following are the current hospitality rules:
– We would encourage you to reserve a table (these may be timed at peak periods).
– A face covering is still required at all times unless
seated at your table
– We will have a limited capacity
– We can only offer table service
– Maximum party size is 6 or 2 households
– No substantial meal rule nor curfew
– Everyone entering MUST check-in with the NHS ‘Track & Trace’ app or provide contact details
We are grateful for your trust in our little Tapas bar and would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to remain up to date with the ever-changing information during these unprecedented times.
We have always been highly focused on cleanliness and hygiene, an ethic that has been confirmed by our retention of the 5-star hygiene rating awarded to us every year since we opened in 2012. We have put into place rigorous supplementary cleaning procedures throughout the building as well as a determined focus on personal hygiene.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again and we are very grateful for your continued support.
Wishing you all good health.
Felipe Jose and Gianni Izquierdo