To our wonderful customers,
We are so pleased to welcome you back to Rincón.
We have always been highly focused on cleanliness and hygiene, an ethic that has been confirmed by our retention of the 5-star hygiene rating awarded to us every year since we opened in 2012. We have put into place rigorous supplementary cleaning procedures throughout the building as well as a determined focus on personal hygiene.
There will be some changes due to Tier 2 restrictions:
– A face covering is required at all times unless seated at your table
– We will have a limited capacity
– We can only offer table service
– Alcoholic drinks can only be served with a substantial meal ( 2 Tapa minimum)
– We would encourage you to reserve a table (these may be timed at peak periods).
– Last orders will be 9:45pm for food & 10pm for drinks.
All customers must be off the premises by 11pm.
We are grateful for your trust in our little Tapas bar and would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to remain up to date with the ever-changing information during these unprecedented times.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again and we are very grateful for your continued support.
Wishing you all good health.
Felipe Jose and Gianni Izquierdo