To our wonderful customers,
We are so pleased to welcome you back to Rincón.
We have always been highly focused on cleanliness and hygiene, an ethic that has been confirmed by our retention of the 5-star hygiene rating awarded to us every year since we opened in 2012. We have put into place rigorous supplementary cleaning procedures throughout the building as well as a determined focus on personal hygiene.
There will be some changes due to social distancing measures:
– A face covering is required at all times unless seated at your table
– We will have a limited capacity
– We are only offering table service for the time being
– To avoid queuing we would encourage you to reserve a table (these may be timed at peak periods)
– Last orders will be 9:30 pm for food and 9:45 pm for drinks. All customers must be off the premises by 10 pm
– The governments ‘Track & Trace’ system is now mandatory for all guests. We require one member of each party to provide contact details
– We would like to assure you we will NOT share your data with third parties and all data will be deleted after 30 days.
We are grateful for your trust in our little Tapas bar and would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to remain up to date with the ever-changing information during these unprecedented times.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again and we are very grateful for your continued support.
Wishing you all good health.
Felipe Jose and Gianni Izquierdo